I'm loved!

9:15 AM

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born, and you find out why - Mark Twain.

I found this quote almost two years ago. The first time I read that quote, I had such unexplained feeling in my heart. I am such an introvert girl who like to think everything.  Since long time ago, I always ask myself. Who am I? Why I was born to this world? What kind of mission I have to accomplish? I know it well. I have something to do, though I have no idea about it yet. I desperately want to figure it out. I thought, if I knew my "mission" in this world, I would have a clear direction for my life.

I am now like wandering in the desert. I have no idea where I am heading and what I am going to do. I can not see how is my future and what will I be.

This morning, as usual, I start my day with praying and bible reading. In my reflection, I found this.
if God can hang the stars on high, 
can paint the clouds that drift on by, 
can send the sun across the sky,
what can His power do through you?

that reflection note give me such a relieve. He is the owner of this world. He can hush the raging storm, part the sea and halt the sun. I am His beloved child. He the one takes control for every detail of the universe, He also, the same person will take care of me. HE LOVES ME.

Every sunday, my boyfie will share the sermon he got. Yesterday, the sermon talked about the fruitful life. One of the bible verse he sent me was amazing. I thought it was not my boyfie who wanted to say it to me, but the God.

Like an open book, You watch me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you. the days of my life all prepared before I'd even live one day. (Psalm 139:16 , the Message)

It is Him!! He wanted to tell me that He has a plan for me. My part is simply TRUST Him. I need to stick to Him to know what is His plan in my life. I feel blessed, and loved. I am not alone. He is with me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images