Five Loaves and Two Fish

11:38 AM

 
"You are clumsy, you are not talented"
Have someone or people ever said those words for you?
Or maybe we put label on ourself that we are not talented, we are useless. What can we do? 

I myself just had experienced it. My confidence was torn when I heard my closest person told me that. I was trying not to think about it, but whenever I tried, the feeling had become stronger. Whatever I do, that sound echoed in my mind that I am useless and I am nothing. Then I prayed to God. I asked him to help me not to believe that lie. I said it was lie because now I knew that I was intimidated by the enemy.

I remember the bible told me that the enemy is the liar and he is the father of lies (John 8:44). He wants to fail the purpose of God in our life. He says everything, does everything so that God can not work through our life, one of them is to intimidate us, telling us that we are useless, we are sinners and whatever. God himself told us that we were fearfully and wonderfully made (psalm 139:14). We are no longer a sinner, for we are forgiven by the blood of the Christ (Rome 16:18). 

The truth is we are His son and daughter, and He is going to fullfil His purpose in our life. We may not know how and when, to whom and where. I remember the amazing story how Jesus did a miracle with five loaves and two fish. The miracle happened after Jesus prayed and gave thanks (Matthew 6:19). Whatever we have now, maybe we might consider it's a small talent, maybe too insignificant but God can do everything with what He has put in our life. Give thanks with our "five loaves and two fish", do our best with that, and He will make in to become a blessing to people and to become a praise to our Father in heaven.

For whoever be faithful in small matter will be set over much and be welcomed to the joy of the Master (Matthew 25:22)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Very Inspiring post. :)
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images