When afraid creeps in...

12:59 PM

Have you ever been afraid of something? I do. Many times. As a woman, I am afraid of walking alone in the night. I am afraid of driving home when I go home late. Sometimes I feel a little paranoid, I think a burglar might come to my house, or what if when I am sleeping, there will be fire. That thoughts come to my mind and I scare about it. When that feeling creeps in to my heart, when I feel afraid, you know what God tell me? 

The Lord himself will be a shield around me (Psalm 3:3). He commands the angels to set up the circle of protection for me (Psalm 34:7) and He orders them to guard me wherever I go (Psalm 91:11). 

For sure, we all have fears and insecurities. But it may be different for every one. One will feel uncertain about the future, others have insecurities about their life and another have simply fear like what I feel.

Those words and promises go with you as well. Whenever you feel afraid, remember that God is a strong shelter for those who trust in Him. Our Guardian God won't fall asleep. He won't let any harm touch you, nor even an evil.

GOD ’s your Guardian, right at your side to protect you— Shielding you from sunstroke, sheltering you from moon-stroke. GOD guards you from every evil, he guards your very life. He guards you when you leave and when you return, he guards you now, he guards you always.”
(Psalm 121:1-8 MSG)



Thank you for reading and sharing. 
May it become a blessing 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images